The Dallas ISD Magnet School Application is a 5 step process. You will:
- Select the grade you are applying for.
- Select your 1st choice program. Also, optionally you can select your 2nd choice program at the same time.
- Complete the application form.
- Review and submit your application.
- Print, sign, and take your application to your 1st choice program by with the required supporting documentation.
- Application (If you applied online, bring a printed copy of the application)
- Copy of student’s most recent report card
- Norm Referenced Test Scores (For Dallas ISD students, STAAR or TerraNova results are required)
- Any existing IEP and/or 504 plan/accommodation plan, if applicable
- Proof of residency (only current electric, gas, water bill or lease/mortgage will be accepted)
Some campuses require additional documentation. Read the specific requirements for each magnet program prior to submitting an application. If all required documents are not received prior to the application deadline, the student's application will not be included in the selection process.