J. P. Starks Math, Science and Technology Vanguard and Academy Grades 4-6
Mark Twain Leadership Vanguard and Academy Grades 4-6
Sidney Lanier Expressive Arts Vanguad and Academy Grades 4-6
Sudie Williams TAG Vanguard and Academy Grades 4-6
Two Way Dual Language TAG Vanguard and Academy Grades 4-6
Application deadline February 28, 2018 at 11:59 p.m.
The Dallas ISD Magnet School Application is a 5 step process. You will:
- Select the grade you are applying for.
- Select your 1st choice program. Also, optionally you can select your 2nd choice program at the same time.
- Complete the application form.
- Review and submit your application.
- Print, sign, and take your application to your 1st choice program by with the required supporting documentation.
- Application (If you applied online, bring a printed copy of the application)
- Copy of student’s most recent report card
- Norm Referenced Test Scores (For Dallas ISD students, STAAR or TerraNova results are required)
- Proof of residency (only current electric, gas, water bill or lease/mortgage will be accepted)
You may submit applications and required documents for Sudie Williams and Two Way Dual Language to 9400 Central Expwy. Suite 400, Dallas, TX 75231. For more information, contact 972-925-3335.